We encourage all of our children to be proud to wear the Bishop Martin school uniform, as shown below.
By deciding to send your child to Bishop Martin you are agreeing to the above expectations and the school would expect the support of parents in enforcing them.
- Royal blue jumper or cardigan (with or without the school logo)
- White polo shirt or pale blue polo shirt (with or without the school logo)
- Royal blue/black/gold tartan skirt or pinafore, or black tailored trousers or tailored shorts
- Black shoes (not trainers)
- Pale blue gingham dress (summer term/Autumn 1 only)
- Royal Blue Logo Fleece Jacket (optional, outdoor use only)
- Royal Blue Logo reversible raincoat (optional, outdoor use only)
- Pale blue T-shirt (with or without the school logo)
- Royal blue shorts (with or without the school logo)
- Black Pumps or Trainers (outdoor PE only)
- PLAIN Dark Jogging bottoms/leggings (outdoor PE only)
- PLAIN Dark Sweatshirt/hoody (outdoor PE only)
Tartan skirts/pinafores/logo items are available to purchase from AC Sports.
Any generic clothing, such as trousers, tailored shorts etc. can be purchased in any clothing stores, online or in supermarkets.
Jewellery, Make-up and Hair
the school has the following expectations:
ONLY small plain studs are allowed to be worn in school. It is not appropriate for ANY other kinds of jewellery to be worn and pupils will be instructed to remove the items which will be handed to parents at the end of the day.
|The wearing of make-up and nail varnish in school for pupils is inappropriate and pupils will be instructed to clean any off. If the pupil refuses then school may deem it necessary to contact parents.|
Extreme hairstyles (patterns shaved in, hair colours) are not appropriate for school. Long hair should always be tied up/back for health and safety reasons.
Bishop Martin CE Primary is a fully inclusive educational setting and will ALWAYS show consideration to any specific instances where religious adherence could lead to a conflict with the above policy
|In line with Health & Safety we advise that pupils should not wear earrings during PE. Therefore, earrings should not be worn on PE days - if they cannot be removed please cover them with plasters.|
You are no longer able to order uniform through school. We have a new local supplier with a shop, which you can now visit or telephone to check stock availability. Items can be delivered to school free of charge for your collection.
789 ORMSKIRK RD, PEMBERTON
Telephone 01942 216537
You can also order via this link:
The following items of uniform, with the school badge, are available for purchase from A.C. Sports - see details below.
They also stock Slaters tartan items.
If the tartan item you wish to order is out of stock at A.C. Sports, we have included the links below where you can purchase alternative Tartan Uniform options.
slaters-schoolwear.co.uk (A.C. Sports also stock these)