Meet your Maths Ambassadors!
The Role of the Maths Ambassadors:
- To share a love of Maths in school.
- To celebrate the achievements of others.
- To introduce competitions and new ideas.
- To raise the profile of Maths in school.
- To lead activities relating to Maths.
- To discuss Maths with visitors to our school.
- To give the pupils in school a voice and help them share their ideas.
"I love talking to others about Maths and would love to tell visitors how we do Maths at Bishop Martin. I really enjoy Maths and think that it is a good subject, I would like to look at how Maths is taught in other classes."
"I love being a Maths Ambassador because I believe that I am good at Maths! I am kind, polite and enjoy talking to others, I enjoy working with the Maths Subject Leader and helping to develop Maths and plan events."
"I think that I am good at Maths and really enjoy the subject! I'm confident within my lessons and am able to talk about the subject and how we teach Maths at Bishop Martin. I really enjoy being a Maths Ambassador!"
"I love being a Maths Ambassador as I like talking about Maths and thinking of ways that we can improve. I enjoy supporting others in my year group and beyond, and finding ways to share my knowledge. I believe that I am a good role model for others and can confidently speak about Maths, I also enjoy supporting the Subject Leader and organising events."
Some great websites for you to check out ...
Click on the images below to play and learn on some of our favourite websites.
KS1 BBC Bitesize:
KS2 BBC Bitesize:
Times Table Rock Stars: